Tuesday, July 10, 2012

About

There are many questions that came to my mind when I was arrested for DUI in California in 2011. Many of the answers I found online to my questions were from lawyers. Let's face it, a lawyer is always looking for clients so you have to be a bit skeptical about what they say. I did much of my own research and have now survived through the process. I will put this blog together as a sort of F.A.Q. for DUI arrests based on my experience to help anyone else who may have the same questions I did about what to expect after being arrested.

Note that my arrest was in Riverside County in California and your experience will vary from county to county (depends on the agenda of that county's District Attorney).

IMPORTANT NOTE: I am not an attorney and nothing I write about should be considered legal advice. This is merely a layman's opinion based on my recollection of my experiences for informational purposes only. If you need legal advice you should consult an attorney.

No comments:

Post a Comment